Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I've been tagged ...

... by Lisa! Here goes:

10 YEARS AGO TODAY: AUGUST 31, 1995
Garsh, that's a long time ago. I was on the verge of entering my final year at college, after having to suffer through most of the summer taking classes. I wouldn't quite call it suffering really. I met a lot of people and had fun, including going out for drinks with the other students (and the professor).

5 YEARS AGO TODAY: AUGUST 31, 2000
I believe I was still living in Los Angeles and my husband (then secret boyfriend) had just gotten a new job in the Bay Area. During this time I must have been interviewing with the company (in the Bay Area) I eventually went to work at in October.

1 YEAR AGO TODAY: AUGUST 31, 2005
I probably could still feel the Fijian sand between my toes. We returned from our honeymoon in Fiji in early August 2004.

YESTERDAY: AUGUST 30, 2005
I passed out on the couch after coming home from the office. I got some work done later that evening, but I also got to chat with some girlfriends online.

TOMORROW: September 1, 2005
It will be busy at the office since it's always busy at the beginning of the month. Tomorrow I will need to finalize plans for as many fall shows as I can.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY
string cheese, chocolate, celery w/Laughing Cow, popcorn, rice cakes

5 BANDS THAT I KNOW MOST OF THEIR LYRICS
Depeche Mode, The Cure, New Order, Pray for the Soul of Betty, Tori Amos

5 THINGS I'D DO WITH A MILLION $$
Unfortunately, a million doesn't go a long way in California as far as real estate. I still might look into buying a better home, but most likely I will just use it to run my business full-time.

5 PLACES I'D RUN AWAY TO
Florence, London, the South of France, Bora Bora, Seychelles

5 BAD HABITS I HAVE
smoking, not doing laundry, snacking, leaving things laying about, not sleeping

5 THINGS I LIKE DOING
eating, cooking, working with paper, watching TV, reading

5 THINGS I WOULDN'T WEAR
high heels, acid-washed, form-fitting tops, sequins, paisley

5 TV SHOWS I LOVE
Lost, Battlestar Galactica, 24, Ghost Hunters, The OC

5 MOVIES I LOVE
Star Wars (episode IV), The Fifth Element, 28 Days Later, Trainspotting, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

5 FAMOUS PEOPLE I'D LIKE TO MEET
Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Drew Barrymore, Douglas Adams, Tori Amos

5 BIGGEST JOYS AT THE MOMENT
air conditioning, our drama queen of a cat, food, shelter, family

5 FAVORITE TOYS
digital camera, mobile phone, TiVo, iPod, Melitta One:One

5 PEOPLE TO TAG
Rebecca
Ericka
Joleen
Carrie
Kitty

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabbie said...

hey... do u kow dm is going on tour ? I thought i share the news ...

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home