- Buy a stack of chipboard and a box cutter.
- Buy more paper.
- Sew together nine sets of signatures (each set with five signatures; each signature consisting of five sheets of paper).
- Bind said signatures to make journals (10 total; one was made last night).
- Bind 10 hard-backed and ribbon-tied notepads.
- Create prototypes of new card designs.
- Photograph prototypes.
- Create line sheets with new designs.
- Assemble wholesale packets.
- Collect a list of potential shops.
- Send wholesale packets to potential shops.
- Schedule craft shows for end of September, October, November, and possible early December.
- Create inventory for craft shows.
All this while my index and middle finger are bound together with tape in order to "heal" the tendonitis on my right (writing) hand.